21 and 38 weeks of growth!

Hello world! Sharon is caught up with me, and we are working on Recursion. It's such a blast to have my fiancee learn with me. I did not pass the interview with that company, but it was a learning experience. I also had another phone screen with a recruiter from Cisco. She recommended me to a cohort that starts in March, which is pretty cool. It's a longgggg journey, I am just moving along at a good pace, trying to not burn out. I was thinking of creating another website, I am going to start some projects, I really enjoy projects and I miss them, it's something I need to get back into. My git skills feel rusty. This week feels really good, the spirits are really high, I love Christmas! My son Elijah is going to Jacksonville, Florida for a week. He is back home now, and things are going smoothly. I took the week off on coding for Christmas and New Years, and now that I am back, it feels so weird, like I forgot everything! Probably not a good idea to step away for that long when you are learning! This is the year that I should be making the transition into tech, lord willing! My good friend Curtis Mitchell from NASA messaged me to check up on me, that means so much to me, I mean the guy is amazing. He's very intelligent for one, and also humble, and geniuine. That is hard to find these days. I am grateful to have him, he keeps me motivated and makes sure I am doing all the things I should be doing. I took some time off from writing in this blog, I do not write in this blog for people to see, I mean, it's a plus if people read, but it's more for my personal reflection, Curtis taught me this. With the new year, I have a new energy and attitude. I am so anxious to start working in tech. Very tired of the food industry, as I have 0 interest anymore. I will try to talk more about tech in my blogs, sometimes I feel I talk to much about life and other nonsense. But I want my focus to be more on the technologies that I am learning and using. I am learning Recursion now, and I am also back on GitHub building a website, me and Sharon are working on one together.
My son made this, he amazes me, he is only 8!

Comments