Week 19 (Week 36) Formation still strong...

Tonight I have a session about Recursion and the Fibonacci problem. I am really excited, as this session is led by a Senior Google Engineer! Formation really keeps me strong on my low days, they lift me up, give me confidence. Such a strong fellowship. I also found time to start the Intro to Computer Science course on MIT Open Courseware. It's been addicting and I can't stop learning it, it really helps me understand what Formation is giving me. It all comes together and makes sense a bit more. MIT has such great professors that teach in a way that makes you feel confident. I passed my Linked List Assessment and Sharon passsed her Hash tables. We are growing and working together, it's making us stronger and enjoy things a lot more. Our son Matthew was very sick the last two days, he had to stay home from school. Elijah's football banquet is coming up in the next few weeks. I am blessed to have the family and friends that I have. Thank you all for reading this, and for being a friend of mines. May God Bless you all!
Elijah, Mila, Matthew a few years ago!

Comments