Week 18 (Week 35) Sigh...

It's been a long journey for me, and I am exhausted. This week, I am still working on Linked Lists and Sharon my love is still working hard on arrays. Today, we did not do any work, we took the day off from coding, the cold weather sucks, and makes us feel very tired. I really hate working at Chipotle, it wears me down, and it's really tough mentally to be around that stuff. I have zero interest in the job, and I am trying to pursue other opportunities. I probably should not have let my job where it consisted of real culinary students and cooks, because this Chiptole stuff is pretty commerical and generic, it feels like I am a teenager, I am too old to work there. I need a vacation! Tomorrow we will resume our DSA grind. Saturday we have a session together at Formation, so we are really excited for that! I am also excited that I get to visit my mother and father on Thursday (Thanksgiving). I really miss my family, I have not seen them in a few months, I miss my younger brothers, older brothers, and everoyne else back home. We moved an hour north of Pittsburgh, so it's kind of different and lonely out here, I enjoy it, because it's quiet and small. I can focus on raising my family with less distractions. Today is Matthew and Mila's birthday, they turned 7 and 8 years of age. I am so thankful for my children, they give me strength each day, as I will not stop, because they are waiting on me to finish! I do this for my family, for my children more specifically, like most parents do. It's been a rough Monday, the weekend was pretty cool, I relaxed and watched football. I really hate this snow, I want to move to California or somewhere warm, that's tech savvy. Pittsburgh, I am over it.
Family!

Comments