Week 17 of Formation (Week 35) Two is always better than 1

I've been realizing how much better it feels to learn DSA with a consistent partner (Sharon). We've been working as a team to get through her weekly progress. We both failed our assessments but I think this is a good thing, so we can spend more time on the data structure. Our childrens birthdays are coming up on the 21st! Mila and Matthew will be 7 and 8 years of age! Time is going so fast with raising kids! I've been trying to find a side project to start working on, I miss working with Git and GitHub and building something. Studying DSA is kind of cool, but it's less fun than actually building something. Formation held a town hall meeting that I felt was really useful. Our founders and mentors explained the current state of tech, with the recession and layoffs going on. It gave me a feeling of confidence to know that Formation has our back no matter what. I am growing my hair out until I finish this and get a job in tech, it's a luck thing. Kind of like the hockey playoffs. Nothing really new going on this week, my Aunt Carol passed away last week, she was a really nice lady! Next week me and Sharon will continue grinding arrays and Linked Lists. We are getting better with each week, and that's all that matters. It's really fun to work with her, it makes the process so much better! I am fortunate to have a fiancee who is willing to push through these difficult concepts with me!
My Aunt Carolyn, RIP!

Comments