Week 16 of Formation (Week 34) Struggle boats...

I watched Sharon hit her first wall in her journey to learn DSA! After her array assessment, she became furious and went to bed. This is a trend that I've noticed with all Formation fellows that I've met, within their first week, they go through this initiation process of getting accomodated with the Formation process. I really do not get this feeling anymore, as I know what's expected more so, week in and week out. Even more impressive,she took the next day off, to get away from the stress, and Saturday morning (this morning) she returned to review what she has learned. I think this is so CRUCIAL in the process of learning DSA, the part where you do not give up, and you keep attacking this particular beast of computer science. I also failed my Linked List assessment, we both missed two test cases, on both seperate assessments, Sharon's was for arrays and mines Linked List. You will get it after time, I know this very well from Hash Maps, I failed that for months, so this is easy peezy. I made it through the struggle of these assessments, I feel none of them will take as long as Hash Maps, I went through that, in order to mold myself for the future. Today, we are going to take the kids to the movie theatre to watch Black Adam with the Rock! Well overdue for family time.... I will end this post short! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
Me, Sharon and my mother!

Comments