Week 15 Linked Lists (Week 33 Sharon's onboarding begins at Formation)

Sharon is currently studying algo's on this Saturday morning! I am a little less motivated and saddened by world news, as I should not follow. So much hatred and sad things go on in this world, I am so inclusive of all, it's hard for me to understand. Whatever. That's why I enjoy computers and the tech world, it puts me in a better place, at least with whom I am surrounded by in tech, I create a strong positive environment for myself. Linked Lists are a really cool thing, the whole idea of using nodes and pointers is interesting to me. I am learning how to follow these pointers, create these pointers, manipulate data with these pointers and nodes. To me, it feels like the modern version of arrays, like more 3D and modern. Elijah finished his last game of the football season for his sophomore campaign. He ended the season with over 1100 yards and I want to say 13 TD's, not bad for the kid eh? I teach him to grow with pain and learn to embrace struggle in life. He's at that point in his life at 16, teenagers learn ups and downs, carry yourself high and strong through it all, stay positive. Staying positive is such a thing that I believe in, it really is key. They struggled against the hometown rivals Riverside, and Elijah did not score, nor did he have him normal 200 yard performance. He wanted to get 300 yards, it was a goal of his, which is a good goal, but I teach him to play for love of the game, and for his teammates, for the W! So we all can win. It was a different perspective for him, but the goal is to pray for health. Good health in a game of gladiators (Football). True gladiator sport. He will continue to focus on his studies and prepare for basketball and track. Sharon is working on arrays, and I remember myself starting Formation, it's funny how dumb I really am, I just sit back and watch her breeze through the content with such a grace of ferociousness that I personally try to steal from her, it's just I cant do it, I do not learn as fluently as my wife. I watch the performance of a 3.8GPA and a Penn State student. I do not give her the answers, as that's what our Fellowship does to us, you have to work through it, and learn the pains of the Software Engineer. The struggle, I tell her the same, to embrace it. I plan to catch her up with me so we can kind of focus on the same concept. I hope everyone has a very productive week, and I optimistic. I really enjoy my Fellowship, it's what's keeping me positive and thriving in life. I am forever grateful!
Coach Matt and Matthew Jr. baseball team.

Comments