Git & Windows vs Mac?

    I am doing a course right now on Udacity that teaches you how to use Git! It's an amazing course, and I love the entire family at Udacity, they get down! I am 57% complete with the Tagging, Merging, and Branching section. I will do this for maybe another week until completion of the course. After this course, I will start Introduction to Programming in order to prepare for my goal of becoming a Full-Stack Software Engineer! Now, I have done work with HTML, JavaScript, and CSS before. Half-ass projects and incomplete work, so I plan to approach this with the 'I am a complete newbie' attitude. I want to start fresh and learn from these awesome teachers the way it's done! It's amazing what the CLI can do, it makes development feel much more copasetic and efficient. 

Git this week! One more section to go!


    This week was terrible in terms of making money. I missed worked 3 times due to a 2-hour delay that our children had. Well, me and Sharon missed work! And the other 2 days that we did work, we were sent home early because it's dead slow these days because of the weather. I'd imagine the pace will pick back up as we head into Valentines Day week! I really enjoy the whole Valentine's Day thing, love is the most powerful weapon known to mankind. That food industry I tell ya! Boyyyyy, can it get rough! On a brighter side, I got to see LEO! Leo is a 5 year old kid that I love. His mother Chef Brandy works in the kitchen with me, and he is currently fighting Leukemia! But his smile gave me EXTRA STRENGTH and he made my day with a surprise visit at work! I asked him for a photo!  To God be the glory I tell ya!


Leo and Me at Juniper Grill! 💪


    WINDOWS vs MAC ?

    As for the programming world, I am learning that most professional developers prefer Macintosh. Me? I am a big fan of Windows and have been since ugh... as long as I can remember? Age 12 or 13? I remember when I first learned of the PC, it was at my cousin Dan's house. He had the luxury of owning both Operating Systems in our early teenage days. We would play games and try to learn hacking! 😉😉 I hated when I had to use the Macintosh. The user interface on Windows has always dominated Macintosh. That was many years ago, and I have never really owned a Macintosh. I use a Gaming PC now that runs Win 10. However, I do plan to buy a MacBook in a few months! I am optimistic that I will become efficient on both systems, that is the goal! What are your thoughts? Windows vs Mac?

Comments