Formation Week 10 (Week 28) Graduation from Udacity!

I graduated from my Frontend Web Development Fundamentals course on Wednesday. Earning my second Nano degree this year! I plan to keep learning on Udacity as I really enjoy the platform. I plan to earn over 10 nano degrees when it's all said and done! I finished up my last project, which was a landing page, we used the DOM and JavaScript to build the navigation bar, track scrolling, and we used some event listeners as well. This was a scholarship given to me that helps African Americans get jobs, from the OneTen.org foundation! It felt good to finish that up and continue on with my learnings. I will probably start the Full Stack Nano degree or some other nano degree, not sure really yet, but I will let you guys know when I do. I kind of took a step back from coding after I got my nano degree, being that I accomplished something, I felt I could have a few days off and focus on my children a little more, they always ask me if I am learning and try not to bother me, so I gave them days of me NOT learning so I could play with them and give them the attention they need, again, I do all this for them anyhow. I want to leave my kids with all that I have when I die. Today I have some sessions with Formation, which is good, few Coding Drills, and ternarny conversions session. I am still working on Hash Tables, and I feel I have worked on them long enough, it's a lot to understand, really trying to understand how these things work under the hood, but it's time for me to move on to Linked List. I plan to pass my test this week and move on!
Frontend Web Development Fundamentals

Comments