Week 7 @ Formation (Week 25 of Tech Journey!)

I am still working on Hash Structures, I am so close to passing my assessment. I took the weekend off from coding, I feel like I am doing too much coding and not enough of other things in life. I attended my sons football game on Friday, they lost in a close game. He did really well, they have a young team that is growing with a new head coach. I have to cut the grass, but I keep procrastinating. I have been watching CS:GO and playing video games, to kind of do other things other than coding. It feels like Formation is trying to push me ahead of Hash Structures, because they are giving me problems for Linked List and kind of not giving me much for Hash Structures anymore. I am using my own sources to learn these data structures and algorithms. I am in no rush to finish, I take my time, and I try to absorb all things that I can. I can't complain, life is good, we had a great dinner with my mother and my grandmother last weekend! That felt good to see both of them, as I have not seen them in a while. I moved pretty far away from my hometown of Pittsburgh, well really, just an hour north, and it's quiet and peaceful here, so I don't go back to Pittsburgh much, it can be a little wild down their. Congratulations to my friend Andrea for passing her Hash Structure assessment, she is like my tag team, we work together! So I have to pass mines so we can stay caught up together! TLDR; Nice and short today, thanks for reading.
My daughter Mila, writes her name for the first time!

Comments