FEWD Week 15

Hello world! I have been trying to get a grasp of DSA and it's a hell of a challenge. Learning DSA (Data Structures and Algorithms) tops my list of most difficult challenges in my lifetime. I see why FAANG jobs do not come easy, as it takes a bit of studying and understanding of complex concepts. Good thing I enjoy complexity and learning. I kind of stopped working on the Udacity Intro to DSA course, as it did not go into depth that much, instead I took the advice of a few fellow engineers that I go to for help, and they gave me different sources to learn and practice DSA. I am basically trying to solve problems each day, while trying to learn patterns. My interview is coming up in a few weeks, and I am gaining more confidence as I continue to practice each day. I honestly do not have fear or too much nerves, I have a mindset of staying low to the ground, not expecting much, and learning contiously regardless of your achievements, so that keeps me even keeled. I was cleared to return to work after surgery, and my first two days back were really welcoming and heart-felt, by my co-workers. I really appreciate the support and motivation they give me, with my health and my upcoming job interview and transition into tech. I am blessed and grateful! Today is fathers day, and I want to say Happy Fathers day to everyone in the world being a father. I am going to end this one short and start practicing some DSA problems!
Beautiful card from co-workers!

Comments