Ups and Downs !

This weeks post will be a little different. On Tuesday, while at work, my lungs collapsed for a third time in my life. Today, is Sunday and I am optimistic that I am discharged in a few hours. It was a cool experience, I was able to fly in a helicopter with some of the best pilots in Pittsburgh to a hospital for surgery. I have been applying to jobs in the hospital, as I felt I have nothing to lose at this point. I miss my family dearly, its mentally tough, but God is right here with me, so I am fine. I have one more project to complete for my scholarship. I have to create a Landing Page using JavaScript, HTML, and CSS. I also have a phone screen interview with a Google recruiter on Tuesday. I have so much to do, I am going to have my resume ready, Google is a dream job of mines, I do not want to blow it. Well I guess thats it, I did not really learn much this week due to my pneumothorax. I will update next week
Post surgery!

Comments