Week 6 of Intro to Programming @ Udacity!

Sorry I forgot to update the blog. I've been busy this week working on a project for school. We are creating an adventure game that is text based. It basically gives us practice using functions, refactoring, if/else statements, and while loops. The use of strings, integers and f strings seems to be my approach at least. I've been at it for 7 days? I've made no progress this week in the course, but according to my mentor I have learned many things in Python. It really doesn't feel like it much. At times I feel so stuck. The logic makes sense, but sometimes my organization is off or syntax. My mentor is amazing, I submitted my code review, and he gave me really good feed back in which I am working to correct and understand now. I resume tomorrow after work. My wife finished her NanoDegree in UX. She will start her job search now. God is the greatest. She worked hard and was stressed many times throughout. It gave me insight of what others go through learning tech as well. My next submission I hope to pass. I should resubmit by Wednesday. Well that is all I have for now. I am blogging from the app on my Google Pixel. I hope everyone has a blessed and productive week! 

Comments