Week 2: Intro to Programming @ Udacity!

I did not study yesterday because I celebrated my 34th birthday which was on Wednesday (the 16th). I just went to dinner with my wife and we stayed in a hotel overnight! I've resumed today and I am now working on the 'Intro to Python I' course. I completed my CSS Animal Card project.
It was a fun project, where we created an Animal Trading Card using HTML and CSS only. It really emphasized margin and padding, it requires the developer to focus, in order to align properly. Today, I continued working on Python, we learned about 'turtle' and using that to import graphic modules. We had a lot of exercises that uses this turtle robot to draw shapes, using different colors and angles. I really enjoy Python, I can imagine the deep possibilities inside the language. It's more simple to understand vs. JavaScript! So far, they feel really similar in terms of programming languages. After completing my Pomodoro's today, I left off on Python Functions... and so far I can already see that Python functions are much more readable than JavaScript. Python is like the modern JavaScript... like normal automatic vehicles, versus newer electrical vehicles. I should complete the functions lesson next week (I start my weeks on Mondays). This post will not be a TLDR; like my previous! I am not a fan, I like to get to the point, but make the point interesting. I am looking forward to my Python project which is due May 20th. I am slightly ahead of schedule, with still much to learn as usual. Good thing, I enjoy learning and can't live without learning! My Python project will require me to write an Adventure Game. I am too pumped for this project!

Comments