JavaScript

Sorry, I have not blogged for the past two weeks I believe. I just finished up working on some JavaScript. Over the past two weeks, I covered Data Types and Variables, and now I am mastering conditionals. I really enjoy conditionals... the if statements... and if else statements, but then what made things even more cool are switch statements! Udacity does a really job to appeal to my learning style. First, they teach the information with a lot of text, that I write down, then they show videos that are really helpful, and some videos intentionally have zero audio. After this, there are always quizzes where they test you to write the code or answer some mulitple choice questions about what you just learned. I am really grasping all of the lessons and moving forward with solid foundation and understanding. They do a great job of using examples and also going into detail. I have 8 more hours left of this, until I begin my Intro to Programming course! I am focused and excited, blessed to have the opportunity to learn!



In other news, the LA Rams won the Superbowl! Which is huge for me, because my best friend's little brother is Aaron Donald. He deserves everything he has earned over the years, it's been a long time watching that man grow and increment his ability. There is a really cool video of the Super Bowl parade at this link --> https://www.youtube.com/c/AaronDonald99 That is Aaron's Youtube channel! GO RAMS!



I've been gaming a little more lately, once I finish my studies. I feel that gaming really helps me alleviate stressful days, not that I have many stressful days, but sometimes when working with JavaScript, your brain works really hard trying to solve problems. At times, I am not able to finish a problem in one setting, and I continue to work on it the next day, but in between these spurts, gaming really relaxes me. Amazon Games released a really cool MMO called Lost Ark! I am level 20 and it's a super fun game! As I am still playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 20 years later, and I still got it!

Comments