The first blog before many more...

 I hate TLDR; blogs, and I promise my blog will not becoming boring from TLDR; 💖   


 Hello world! My name is Matthew McCane. I am 33 years of age, I was born on the 16th day of March! This blog will consist of my week-to-week learning progress, as I make the transition from the Food Industry into Technology. 

    I have a small family with my super amazing wife Sharon McCane! She is also making the same transition from the Food Industry into Technology. To be more specific, I am studying to become a Software Engineer, and my boo is studying to become a UX/UI Designer, because her art skills are RAW! I pulled her into my brains ideas, and asked her to jump onboard. 

    We are joined by our three beautiful children, Elijah (16)--3.5 GPA student-athlete in Track, Football, and Basketball. Matthew Jr (7)--who also wants to code when he grows up, and displays high math IQ in first grade 👀, and lastly Mila (6), whom I suppose, is still figuring things out! Fair enough! :)

    I graduated Penn Hills Senior High in 2007, thereafter I attended the University of Toledo to major in Computer Science. I completed my freshman year of studies, before dropping out to help earn money for my son Elijah! 14 years later, here I am, trying to return back to what I love doing, creating websites and building things, basically anything that has a keyboard and a monitor, that includes gaming as well! I made my first website at age 12 using HTML. It was a webpage for my gaming team (Counter-Strike). My mother bought me the Flash 5 Bible for Christmas, after I begged her for months to buy it! I tell you this to just let you know this is not some random idea or new hobby for me, it's a part of me since a kid. I will do it until the day I die. 

    So this will be my last paragraph. I plan to blog every Saturday at any given time. It will be a part of my routine. Next week, I will probably have a start date for my Intro To Programming course @ Udacity. If not, I will keep you guys in the loop, as that is mainly what this blog will be about. Well feel free to leave comments, and if you want me to blog on a particular topic, I can do that as well! Thanks for reading! Stay tuned...!


Matthew McCane with wife Sharon McCane 2021



  

    










Comments

  1. I am such a dweeb and that woman is so much better than me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment