Week 20 of my Formation journey and Week 37 of my tech journey!

I had a job interview today with a tech company, it was through HackerRank, I'd imagine I did not pass, because I could not get a working solution, but the experience was great. I thought it through and tried my best, the problem asked that I convert a string to an array of matrices, then present the data as a table in HTML. It's been a while since I worked with HTML, but it reminded me to get back at it, I need to do some projects, web design, or something. My son Elijah is taking programming courses and he wants to learn to code as well, he's in 10th grade, so that could help me write some HTML! Haha. Sharon is on Linked List and I am on Recursion, we are both still trying to grasp the concepts. I really like the idea of Recursion, it's pretty cool how the function calls itselfs to create these 'stack frames'. In other good news, OneTen, the company that gave me a scholarship, recommended me to a company called Cisco for a job, they will phone screen me on Friday! I am excited, but I honestly do not know if I can pass these technical interviews just yet. I do feel more confident and my thinking process is a lot better, thanks to Formation. I used the Engineering Method on the last interview, and it really helped me map out my thoughts, I just could not code my thoughts. I was blessed for the opportunity! All these things motivate me to do better and study harder. I am enjoying life at the moment, my little brother starts his senior year of basketball at my old high school (Penn Hills). I am going to check out one of his games soon! I can't wait until I get into tech, I am so tired of the food industry, it really sucks. As I am not learning anything, and I hate when I am not learning. But, at least I do have a job, as my mother would tell me. Thank God for that. I feel twitter has gotten so bad since Elon Musk took over, it's really annoying and everything is controversial and political. It's super counter productive and too much judgement, I tried to filter out the things he says but it's like you can't get rid of him! Hahaha.... he's cool sometimes, then he's really annoying sometimes. Doesn't seem like my type of guy. I am usually really positive and fun, uplifting, supportive, I root for the underdog. That was random, but that's okay! Nothing else to report. I am going to resume working on these problems at Formation, then I will also do my MIT Open Courseware class also! The good thing with the MIT class is the next Unit is on Recursion! I can't wait...
My Fiancee's muscles, WE'RE STRONG!

Comments