Week 14 at Formation (Week 32 of Tech Journey)

Sharon starts at Formation next week! I am excited, as we have already been preparing for her first week! I move on from Hash Structures, but I do want to keep practicing these data structures. I had a really good week with Linked List! I am trying to understand the core Algorithms that Formation gave us. I find that when I use the drawing mode on CoderPad it really helps me come to grips with coding. I am left handed, so I really enjoy trying to draw with my mouse in my right hand! With Linked List, I really enjoy the idea of using pointers and keeping track of those pointers. This helps me visualize what's happening in my code. I worked on Fast and Slow pointers this week, I did not do that well in my first session, however, it was my first day working with Linked List, so I did not expect to do well, but more importantly learn. The weather here is Pittsburgh is becoming really chilly, in which I enjoy, because I feel obligated to stay inside and sit on my computer most days. I do not want to drag on in this post, I feel I've been blabbing a lot in my posts and I know everyone hates TLDR posts. I hope everyone has a productive week and a great weekend!
Random photo of Matthew and Mila

Comments