Week 12 (Week 30)

I failed my Hash Structures assessment 3 times? One final edge case ended my progress. In hindsight, I believe all that I needed to do was re-write my if statement condition with better logic. During the assessment, my mind is racing with beating the time, and I can't think straight. It's all good, I am getting better each week. I don't deserve to pass, because in my LeetCode progress, I skipped Linked List and I was suppose to go in order, but my anxiety wouldn't let me ignore Hashing. I moved ahead to learn Hash Structures so I could pass my assessment, but in all, it did not work, and I did not finish or completely understand the Hash Structures chapter. I definitely will pass next week! Formation had a new thing called Formation Day. It was pretty cool, we got to sit in with Michael, Sophie, Vinit, and Daniel to learn about the Engineering Method, and work through some problems together. The way it was set up, you had to sit in for 2 hours straight, and I couldn't do that, so I missed the last session with Michael. I really wished it had breaks in between each session. But the experience was cool, I think that's so humble of Formation to sit in with us and talk to us directly to try and assess our needs during our time in Formation. I am grateful for so many things in my life, I am so happy. My family is amazing, my fiancee (Sharon) is also trying to join Formation, my children are doing great in school, and I am enjoying the fall weather. So I finished the Arrays and Strings chapter in my LeetCode DSA crash course. I am now working on Linked List, it's a short chapter, I will start reading the material after this blog. Next week I plan to move on to Linked List in Formation as well!
My 7 year old drew this!

Comments