Week 18 of tech Journey!

Next weekends blog, will conclude my first week of Formation. I start my weeks on Monday, and my first official day @ Formation is tomorrow. Let me tell you, I am so excited and addicted to Formation. The entire platform and community is amazing, it's a bunch of intelligent Engineers from really elite companies all in one community, and we all thrive to learn and help each other grow! I am brand new, but so far, it's been the best thing to ever happen to me on a computer! The adaptive learning technology is so futuristic and the layout of the platform is amazing. Next week, my 'Roadmap' is full of meetings, 1on1's and also a pair programming session. I also have a Welcome Meeting with my Onboarding Senior Fellow and also just a welcome meeting for all the new Fellows. I will post the picture of my 'Roadmap' so you guys can see how cool it looks. I have been working on the platform all day today, Michael Novati the Founder told me to slow down, I will take heed, becuase he is way over qualified to even talk to me, so if you get advice from him, you ought to listen. I just love doing this stuff, learning, complexity, coding, math, etc. Not much going on other than my Formation transformation. I put all other things on hold, so I can focus on my studies. Next Saturday, I will have some cool things to blog about, after my first week of Formation! I do not want this to be a TLDR; as I have been blabbling too much lately!
Formation's Roadmap, my work flow next week!

Comments