FEWD Week 13 @ Udacity!

Hello everyone! I am feeling better than ever! This week I have been doing a lot of coding problems on www.leetcode.com and also www.AlgoExpert.io ! These were the two sources I've been using to practice for my Google Interview! Oh yea, I have an interview with Google on July 7th for Entry Level Software Engineer! I am learning that Google interviews are some of the most elite of all FANG companies! In the shower earlier today, I realized... why am I not using UDACITY!? My favorite place to learn and progress with tech! After I got out of the shower, I purchased the 'Data Structures and Algorithms' course on Udacity! I am very excited to begin, because I love learning within the Udacity community! They do such an excellent job catering to my learning preference. I will start the course later today, and try to finish it before my interview! I have the week off from work next week (Doctor's order), so I expect to gain a lot of grown next week in the course, then I will return to my part-time job at Chipotle after that! I also have another job interview, the company (I forget the name) wants me to replicate a Front End application, in order to move forward with the interview. I've been so busy and focusing on Google interview, that I haven't replied in a few days, but I did send an e-mail last night after I finished working on my final project for my Front End Web Development Fundaments Nano degree! I am very close to the end of that project, it's really teaching me how to use JavaScript in the DOM, by adding content and behavior to a Landing Page. These things are really really cool to me, and I love working on it. Once I submit and pass that project, I will then have earned my second Nano degree, from my favorite school (Udacity)! So in total, I have the potential to earn up to 3 Nano degrees within the next month or so. I am really excited to learn Data Structures and Algorithms, as this is imperative to know in order to move forward in a Google interview, it's foundational knowledge required, so with Google being my dream job, you know I'm focused!!!! To God be the glory. Now, if I feel that I am not ready to take the interview, I can also postpone the interview even further, so that may happen as well. My recruiter from Google is amazing (Shoutout to Nay), she is really bright, eductionally decorated, and supremly helpful! I do not want to let her down with the opportunity she has given me with my dream job! What's amazing about Google is they don't want to rush you, they rather you come prepared, and boy I am good at preparing for things that I want, I mean nothing will get in my way! I hope everyone has a great week, you know me, I hate TLDR's! I will end this now, and update next time! Chaito.... :)
This is my little guy Leo, he is an influence for me, he's kicking Leukemia's butt!

Comments